Giant paleo hash browns- what could be more delicious for breaky! My kids love these in place of toast with their eggs.
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tbsp g;uten free flour
- 1-2 tbsp ghee
- seasoning to taste
- herbs, optional
- Grate sweet potato (I used my food processor with the finest grating plate for extra fast and fine grating)
- squeeze out some of the water with your hands. Season well, herbs like thyme or Rosemary are optional. Sprinkle with a little gluten free flour and mix well.
- Warm a healthy non-stick pan over medium heat. I like Neoflam pans because they are non-toxic.
- Add 1 tbsp ghee. Spread out a thin layer of potato. Fry until crispy on both sides.
- Serve with salad and eggs.
Makes 3-4 20cm hash browns