Want to increase your Inner and outer glow? This is Strawberry LOVE because this smoothie LOVES your body, mind, skin, digestive system and your fertility!
• 3 cups vanilla pumpkin seed or almond milk (see Vanilla milk recipe)
• 2 frozen bananas
• large handful frozen strawberries
• 1 heaped tbsp chia seeds
• 1 heaped tbsp cacao nibs
1. Blend together, until smooth and creamy!
- Serve in a sexy cocktail glass for a nice treat.
- Add a teaspoon of Maca Powder to increase the potency of hormone balancing effects.
- Add a handful of greens or sprouts
- This smoothie contains loads of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins for vibrant health:
Pumpkin seeds are especially nourishing for the skin with their essential fat, zinc and vitamin E content- properties that also enhance fertility. They are a natural anti-inflammatory food, and contain tryptophan and glutamate, which helps with depression and sleeping disorders. These and other factors also contribute to their cholesterol lowering and cancer protection effects.
Chia seeds enhance brainpower with essential fatty acids, (they are the highest source of plant derived omega 3, far more stable and potent that flax seeds, and 8x the potency of salmon) they are a great source of amino acids and complete protein for energy and muscle growth, and are high in fibre for a healthy digestive track. To top this impressive list off they contain 5x more calcium than milk, 3x more iron than spinach, 4x antioxidants of blueberries, and are a rich source of B vitamins.
Cacao literally means ‘the food of gods’, and is possibly the best source of muscle relaxing magnesium of any food, and it contains 21x more antioxidants than green tea.
Vanilla adds loads of sexy flavour, and is said to contain aphrodisiac properties.