These are so quick and easy, and can be an addition to your clean eating diet too!
- 100g bar 70-85% Dark organic chocolate OR Carob bar (pictured- it’s sugar free)
- a few handfuls of lightly toasted slivered almonds, shredded coconut or coconut chips (or preferred nut)
- tiny pinch Himalayan salt, optional.
- Break chocolate into small pieces and melt in a double boiler (a bowl over a pot of simmering water).
- Mix in enough nuts or coconut to only lightly coat.
- Spoon into mini muffin cases, mine are silicon but paper works fine too. You can stand them in a muffin tray to make it easier.
- Place in the freezer to set.