I love coming up with recipes that are quick, clean and nourishing, but super duper tasty too! With no sacrificing on flavour, this dip is perfect for every day snacks as well as entertaining. I always get asked for the recipe when I bring it to BBQs, and the bowl always gets scraped clean!
- 1 can refried beans- check the ingredients for a clean brand!
Layer 2- Chipotle salsa
- 2 roasted red capsicums
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1-2 chipotle chilies, depending how hot you like
- good splash apple cider vinegar, to taste
- good splash maple syrup, to taste
- salt to taste
- 2 avocadoes
- juice 2 limes
- salt, to taste
- 1 Tbsp chopped jalapenos, optional
- Plain organic yogurt (clean replacement for sour cream)
Spread a layer of beans in your chosen serving dish.
Blend salsa ingredients until smooth. Pour over beans.
If adding yogurt, add a layer now.
Mash guacamole ingredients as close to serving as possible, and top your dip.
Serve with organic corn chips or veggie sticks.