It’s no secret my family is obsessed with all things doused in Smoked paprika! This chicken is no exception- I would say out of everything I cook it’s the kids favourite- hands down! It literally takes about 5 minutes to prep too, so you can whip up a healthy meal the family is stoked with in no time.
- 6 chicken thighs, cut into strips or as desired
- 1/2 cup arrowroot or gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour- optional for texture if you like it, but not essential
- 1-2 Tablespoons of SMOKED paprika- go to town on that stuff!
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 good pinches of pink salt flakes
Place chicken strips and 1-2 tbsp olive oil in a bowl and coat well. Dust each bit of chicken in the flour and shake off excess, or honesty if you’re lazy like me throw the flour over the chicken and mix it through Place in one layer on a non-toxic non-stick oven tray and bake at 180 degrees until golden.
Stove top method: (extra nice for a family treat)
Dip each bit of chicken into a beaten egg, then into the four mix. Shallow fry in light olive oil until golden on each side.
- Serve with rainbow vegetable ribbons and coconut, lettuce or mountain bread wraps.
- Serve with lime. Everything tastes better with a squeeze of citrus- its like a natural and healthy form of MSG!
Watch the video recipe HERE