I am loving my new grill pan from www.neoflam.com.au – I was inspired by how beautiful the fennel was at the market so I made this grilled fennel salad with olive dressing and it was so fresh and delish! Fennel is really beautiful, if you’ve never given it a go before I highly recommend you do so you know what you’ve been missing out on!
- 2 fennel bulbs, sliced finely length ways
- large handful of your fav olives- I used Kalamata
- a good slug of extra virgin olive oil
- tbsp chopped fresh parsley, or your fav herb
- splash red wine vinegar or squeeze of fresh lemon, to taste
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- seasoning, to taste
Heat Grill pan to a steady medium great. Arrange fennel in one layer, and grill both sides until slightly caramelised and tender.
Meanwhile finely chop olives, parsley and garlic and mix with olive oil, seasoning and vinegar or lemon to taste.
PLace Fennel on a large salad plate, and scatter over dressing.