Creamy garlic prawns don’t need to be a thing of the past when you adopt a clean lifestyle. Coconut cream makes an excellent and very healthy dairy replacement for just about any recipe!
- 10 large green prawns, shells removed
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-4 cloves of garlic (to your garlicy preference!)
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 cup Coconut cream
- 1 cup Finely Shredded kale
- Splash white wine
- Chili flakes or fresh chili
- Leave prawn heads and tails on for presentation
- Serve with zucchini pasta
- Gently warm oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and spring onion and stir fry for 1 min.
- Add prawns and continue cooking for 1 min.
- Add the coconut cream and bring to a simmer for 1-2 minutes, or until prawns are just cooked through. Add the kale and toss through to wilt just before serving.