These are great for healthy birthday parties. You can find donut baking trays on ebay fairly cheap.
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup, or preferred sweetener
- 2/3 cup coco powder or raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp coconut flour, to help bind and keep its shape
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- 60g 85-90% chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup, or preferred sweetener
- Additive and Gluten free Hoppers sprinkles
- Additive and gluten free chocolate drops
- Crushed nuts
- Freeze dried berries
- Cacao nibs
Donuts: Preheat oven to 170C and grease a donut-baking tray with coconut oil. Place beans, coconut oil, maple syrup and eggs in a blender, and blend until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and pulse a few times to combine. Pour mix into a piping bag, and slice the end off to fit the size of your chosen donut tray. Pipe in evenly. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool on a rack.
Icing: place all ingredients in a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring continuously until melted.
Assembly- dip donuts into chocolate, then sprinkle with desired toppings.