It’s always my simple (lazy) go-to meals that my kids love the most! These are usually reserved for nights that I either can not be bothered spending more than 10 minutes and 2 dishes in the kitchen, or I’ve got limited supplies. Feel free to change up the veg- the cauli is great for tricky eaters because it’s invisible
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated or finely chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional, or use cheddar)
- 1 tbsp gluten free flour (optional, use preferred flour- or omit)
- Pinch Himalayan or Celtic salt
- Fresh finely chopped parsley
- Dash garlic powder (my lazy go-to…use fresh if you want to)
- Organic coconut oil, butter or ghee for frying
- Pan fry the cauliflower and peas in a little butter. Now mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium heat. Grease with a little butter, coconut oil or ghee. Spoon mix into desired size and cook gently until golden both sides.
- Send left overs to school the next day
- Mix it up with grated carrot, broccoli, spring onion, zucchini, mushrooms, corn, squash, shredded kale etc