These are my girls fav breaky and snack, and I don’t mind how often they eat them because they are so wholesome!! They are high in protein and nutritious.
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 2 organic free range eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- pinch cinnamon
- vanilla bean
- 1 tbsp vegan protein powder
- either mash ingredients together, or blend. I personally like to add a pinch cinnamon and stir through some desiccated coconut, but this is optional
- Heat a non toxic non stick pan, add a little organic coconut oil, butter or ghee. Spoon into desired size, dot with blueberries if preferred. I like to cover mine with a lid for the first side of cooking, but this is optional. Ensure the heat stays low so they do not burn. Gently flip and cook until golden.
- Serve with a drizzle of raw honey or maple syrup, grated apple and cinnamon, nut butter, or berries and plain yogurt or my home made labneh flavoured with vanilla bean.
- They make great crepes too! drizzle with a little honey or nut butter and roll for an easy to eat snack!