One of my favourite speedy clean meals- the prawns make it taste like something really indulgent.Enjoy the flavours of your fav pasta without the bloat or guilt! You’ll have this delicious dish on the table in less than 15 minutes!
• 10-12 prawns, peeled and tail left on if desired for presentation
• 2 large zucchinis,
• 1 large red chilli, deseeded and chopped finely
• 3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
• 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, enough to become the dressing
• 1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
• Small grating of lemon zest and squeeze of juice, optional
• Himalayan salt, to taste
• Use a peeler to create long ribbons of zucchini OR use a spiraliser OR cut in half length ways, scrape out the seeds with a teaspoon, then slice in long thin match sticks.
Place in a large bowl.
• Heat oil in a non stick pan and very gently fry the garlic, chilli and prawns until just cooked.
Throw in parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice, season, then pour over zucchini, gently toss and serve immediately.
make a creamy version with Ayam’s coconut cream. Alternatively Serve Zucchini Noodles with your fav homemade Bolognese using fresh produce and using free range chicken mince.